Mi único amor es mi único odio,

I was in the winter of my life, and the man I met along the road was my only summer. Memories of him are the only thing that sustained me, and my only real happy times. When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I had been living, they asked me why. But there is no use in talking to people who have a home, they have no idea what it is like to seek safety in other people, for home to be wherever you lied your head.

Amantes del chocolate.

8.4.14

Que alguien le ponga precio a los sueños

Having perfection on the palm of my hands and at the sime time trying to find perfection with you. I honestly think it's pointless trying to get you because I actually have all I ever asked for. I feel just dizzy everytime I remember all the things we've been trough and all the things we've done to each other, either bad or good. I know I will never find the guy I want to fall in love with so I'm just gonna let things happen. (I'm saying I'm not gonna let me down anymore, I'm just gonna wait for the answers I'm looking for. And till then, I better delate your phone number. You know, just in case). I just want someone who doesn't care about anything else and do whatever comes to his mind. And if I say I'm leaving, he says don't.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Click;)