Mi único amor es mi único odio,

I was in the winter of my life, and the man I met along the road was my only summer. Memories of him are the only thing that sustained me, and my only real happy times. When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I had been living, they asked me why. But there is no use in talking to people who have a home, they have no idea what it is like to seek safety in other people, for home to be wherever you lied your head.

Amantes del chocolate.

7.11.12

A farewell to arms

Maybe we would go in the front door and the porter would take off his cap and I would stop at the concierge's desk and ask for the key and she would stand by the elevator and then we would get in the elevator and it would go up very slowly clicking at all the floors and then our floor and the boy would open the door and stand there and she would step out and I would step out and we would walk down the hall and I would put the key in the door and open it and go in and then take down the telephone and ask them to send a bottle of capri bianca in a silver bucket full of ice and you would hear the ice against the pail coming down the corridor and the boy would knock and I would say leave it outside please. Because we would not wear any clothes because it was so hot and the window would be open and then we would drink the capri and the door locked and we would both love each other all night in the hot night in Milan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Click;)