Mi único amor es mi único odio,

I was in the winter of my life, and the man I met along the road was my only summer. Memories of him are the only thing that sustained me, and my only real happy times. When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I had been living, they asked me why. But there is no use in talking to people who have a home, they have no idea what it is like to seek safety in other people, for home to be wherever you lied your head.

Amantes del chocolate.

7.6.15

This is the shit that I live for

A ver cuando aprendo a no tratar como prioridad a quien me trate como opción. A ver si dejo de enredarme entre brazos que están fríos (y lo sé de sobra) y palabras vacías que buscan que algún oído las agarre fuerte. Prometo decir NO más a menudo, sé lo que merezco. Y si tan segura estoy, ¿por qué ese miedo? ¿Te pierdo o me pierdes? 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Click;)