Mi único amor es mi único odio,

I was in the winter of my life, and the man I met along the road was my only summer. Memories of him are the only thing that sustained me, and my only real happy times. When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I had been living, they asked me why. But there is no use in talking to people who have a home, they have no idea what it is like to seek safety in other people, for home to be wherever you lied your head.

Amantes del chocolate.

1.8.13

En inglés suena mejor

I wanted to tell you, I don't love you anymore. And it feels so fucking good. But I appreciate all your attempts to get mad at me. I don't know how to say this without hurting your feelings, but I DON'T CARE. I actually don't give a shit about what you think I did to you. I did what I wanted to do, and that feels right to me. And I hope you're finally getting that if I'm not trying to find you or if I played you, I had reasons. You got it? Good. So yeah that's it. I'm done with you. I'm done trying. And yeah, I'm laughing at you because this is all your fault and now you're the one having SUCH a hard time. And yeah, I said it again. IT'S YOUR FAULT. Hate me in ways that are hard to swallow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Click;)